10 February 2022
We are looking for a chemist/biochemist with a strong experience in liquid chromatographic and mass spectrometric analytical techniques, analytical method development and related data processing.
The tasks will include various qualitative and quantitative applications of LC-MS analytics, mainly in the field of drug metabolism and pharmacokinetics. Your primary tools will be modern ultra-high performance liquid chromatographs and high resolution orbitrap, and triple quadrupole mass spectrometers.
You will focus your work on quantitative analysis of small molecule drugs and drug metabolites from various biological matrices, and to qualitatively identify drug metabolites (biotransformations) from in vitro and in vivo samples.
We offer an interesting, a versatile and a challenging position in a strongly growing company with a great atmosphere and possibility for collaboration with international pharma and biotech companies.
The performance of the tasks requires a scientific mindset with attention to details, critical thinking, and a sense of responsibility for the quality and ethics of research.
• Hands-on operation of LC/MS/MS equipment, and LC/MS method development
• LC/MS instrument maintenance (cleaning and calibration)
• LC/MS data processing, utilizing related software for metabolite identification, quantitative evaluation, bioanalysis, and related reporting of the results
• Analytical quality assurance through monitoring crucial quality parameters
• Organizing and storing data and documentation
• Following and adhering to work according to safety and health guidelines within the laboratory at all times
• Master´s degree or PhD in analytical chemistry or related subject
• Proven working experience in analytical chemistry
• Expertise in ultra-high resolution liquid chromatography and mass spectrometry (both theoretical knowledge and practical) is a must
• Demonstrated experience in drug metabolite characterization and structural elucidation of small molecules is a plus
• Understanding of ADME is a plus
• Strong scientific curiosity in existing and novel technologies and methods
• IT skills (MS Office Suite)
• Team player with ability to work autonomously
• Perform multiple tasks under tight deadlines without compromising of quality or accuracy
• Good written and spoken English skills
• Physical requirement: Ability to operate in a laboratory environment
Start date is negotiable. Please provide an application letter and CV to the address below. The position is kept open until a suitable candidate has been hired.
Admescope Sweden AB is the Södertälje site of Admescope Oy. Admescope Oy provides ADME-Tox research services to pharmaceutical companies. The rapidly growing company is specialized in drug metabolism, drug-drug interactions, quantitative bioanalytis and pharmacokinetic studies. The company offers versatile and challenging tasks as a partner for international pharma and biotech companies. Since 2020, Admescope has been part of the Dutch Symeres Group, which employs approximately 500 people in the Netherlands, Finland, Sweden, and the Czech Republic.
- Application ends: