• In-house animal facilities to house mice and rats
• Studies with rabbit, guinea pig, pig, mini-pig, beagle dog and cynomolgus monkey conducted with AAALAC accredited/GLP partner companies
• Single or multiple dosing
• Metabolite identification and profiling
• Bioanalysis by LC/MS/MS or UPLC/High-resolution-MS analysis
• UPLC with on-line radiodetection
• Full pharmacokinetic evaluation using Phoenix® WinNonlin®
In in vivo DMPK studies, the dosing regimen and sampling are designed according to the project needs and prior information available on the study compounds, and the concentration-time data can be summarised using non-compartmental analysis (NCA) or compartmental modelling. Several options are available for bioanalytics, and the methods are always optimised for the study compounds instead of using generic methods. Furthermore, when LC/HR-MS is used, the same data can be used later for metabolite identification and profiling.