Admescope announcement on business continuity during COVID-19 outbreak
26 March 2020
The recent COVID-19 outbreak is affecting business globally. Our headquarters in Oulu, Finland and research site in Södertälje, Sweden are currently continuing to operate without disruption. Some of us are able to work remotely and the rest are following guidance of physical distancing, when working in the laboratories.
We have adapted our way to work in the current situation also as follows:
• Obviously, business travelling has been discontinued, leisure travelling has been discouraged and client visits and audits have been cancelled at our facilities
• Cleaning standards and frequency have been upgraded
• New secure remote work solutions have been implemented
• Stock of necessary laboratory equipment and biomaterials has been increased
• Continuity of hardware maintenance has been ensured
In the rapidly changing situation, we are closely monitoring and applying the latest guidelines from Finnish Institute for Health and Welfare. Our primary focus is to ensure the continuity of our business without neglecting the safety and health of our employees and their families.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Let's take care of each other,
Ari Tolonen, CEO